Thursday, September 10, 2009

SAQA Auction Started Today

At 2:00 (ET) the SAQA 12" x 12" reverse auction began. Last year I purchased three beautiful pieces and now have them mounted and hung in my home.

This year, I donated a piece called Icelandic Poppies. I am thrilled that it has sold on the first day (within the first few minutes). Here is a screen capture showing the sale. Thank you to Ann Sielman, our Executive Director, Martha Sielman's mother.

I hope everyone will check out the auction. It's a great way to contribute to this wonderful organization and to acquire some unique pieces of art. Here is the link:
http://www.saqa.com/newsebulletins/Squares09_1.aspx

2 comments:

Suzanne Kistler said...

Lisa! That is so AWESOME!!! I'll bet your heart is thumping with excitement!!! To be sold on the first day? WOW! What an honor and a thrill!

I've got chills on your behalf. Congratulations!!!

Sue Reno said...

Wow, congratulations, that's some serious artistic validation! It's a lovely piece.